How to Add a Telegram Channel to the Catalog
In 2022, Telegram announced that their monthly active users had surpassed a remarkable 700 million. As we previously reported, this substantial user base presents lucrative opportunities for channel owners on Telega.io.
If these factors have motivated you to establish your own Telegram channel, then you're in the right place. Today, we will be presenting a comprehensive guide on how to add your channel to Telega.io.
Criteria for adding channels to the catalog
- The channel or chat should have no less than 300 subscribers.
- The channel or chat's audience and their behavior should not rise any suspicion (cheat subscribers, views, or other unnatural activities).
- The channel or chat should be at least 3 months old from the date of its first publication.
- The channel's content should not consist of materials that violate ethical and moral norms (shock content).
- The channel should not contain any political materials.
The process of adding a channel to the catalog
- Register on Telega.io and log in to your account.
- In your account menu, select «My channels and chats».
- Click the button "Send the code" to confirm your e-mail.
- Open the email you provided during registration and look for a message "Confirm e-mail on Telega.io". Confirm your email address by clicking on the link in the email.
- Once the system automatically redirects you back to the service, click on the "Add channel" button.
- Fill out the form on the channel and chat addition page, then click on the "Add" button.
Application form for adding a channel to the catalog
First, you need to upload the avatar for your channel.
Then, add the name and link in the format @channelname or https://t.me/channelname. Also, choose the type of community: group or channel.