I would like to share three easy steps that help to write an effective ad post on Telegram and get the maximum number of subscribers on your channel.
Any Telegram ad post has to consist of three basic parts:
Heading - grab the interest of the reader
It could be a question. For example, “How can I make money on Telegram channels in 2021?” or “Do you have a Telegram channel or chat and want to earn money on it?”
It could be an interesting statement. For example, “Reach a Targeted Audience on Telegram Cheaper Than Instagram.”
It could be a personal opinion if you place a native post and the channel owner will edit an ad post themselves.
Common Rule: Try to highlight the title in bold or add emojis. Try to avoid too aggressive ad texts. It would be great if your post is similar to other native posts in the channel.
Main part - explain the benefits of a subscription
The easiest way is to ask yourself: Why should someone subscribe to your channel? And these advantages are described in the text.
Call to action - encourage the subscriber to complete the subscription
You have to place a link on a channel or website here.
You can add one image or gif to your ad post. It helps to describe your proposal in a visual way.
You can place several links in the ad post. It depends on the size (number of characters). For example, if you place a short post, you can add one link.
If you have a large post, you can add several links. For example, at the beginning, and at the end.
- Use eye-catching heading, bullets, paragraphs
- Make text useful, as it must not resemble an intrusive advertisement
- Don’t overuse emojis
- Add some attractive offers (a promo code or some free stuff with a subscription)
- Be sure to remove previews in YouTube videos if you want to increase views
- Apply software to proofread and finalize the text, as mistakes are irritating
- Test different text and images and change your ad post at least once a month