Updated: July 20, 2022
What is Telega.io Notification Bot?
- If you are the channel owner, then the bot will send you a notification about new orders (you can cancel or accept), changes in the order status, topping up of funds, etc.
- If you are an advertiser, you will be able to receive notifications about the status of your advertising campaign, chat with the channel owner, and receive or submit complaints about the final placement.
In addition, the new bot has the same interface as the ad exchange, which means it turns into a full-fledged Telega.io app. Thus, you can quickly and conveniently work with your orders in Telega.io, an interface familiar to you.
1. Go to the "Profile" section.
2. If you have never connected a bot, you will see a block with instructions and a field for entering a Telegram username. Enter it and click on the "Connect bot" button.
3. You will be redirected to Telegram.
5. Click the "START" button on the Telegram bot.
Great job! You will receive notifications from our bot.
Bot features for channel owners
Through the notification bot you can:
👉 Receive new requests for advertising in the channel.
Each request contains information:
- channel name
- publication format
- publication date
- publication time
- additional requirements
Next, you need to click on the “View” button. At this moment, a web window opens with the familiar interface of the Telega.io platform and similar functions:
👉 Accept and cancel ad request
👉 Offer another free date through the “Cancel campaign” button, indicating the reason “No free time”
👉 Send a post to a bot to avoid manually transferring the stylistic design of an advertising post. The post to the bot can come with a slight delay of up to 60 seconds.